real estate collections agency 2023? I’m going to list ten 2023 real estate collection agencies in my article.
10 of the best collection agencies for Real Estate
There are a number of different collection agencies that specialize in representing real estate. Here are ten of the best:
1. American Debt Collection Services: This agency has been in business for over 20 years and specializes in collecting on delinquent accounts for residential and commercial properties.
2. Asset Recovery Solutions: This agency specializes in the recovery of assets for both lenders and investors. They have a team of experienced professionals that work to get the most out of every situation.
3. Coast to Coast Recovery Solutions: This is a full-service collection agency that works with all types of businesses, including real estate. They offer a wide range of services, including skip tracing, asset recovery, and litigation support.
4. Commercial Asset Management: This agency specializes in the management and liquidation of commercial assets, including real estate. They have a team of experienced professionals that can help you maximize the return on your investment.
5. Credit Bureau Services: This is a full-service credit reporting and debt collection agency that has been in business for over 60 years. They offer a wide range of services, including credit reporting, debt collection,skip tracing, and asset recovery.
6. Genesis Credit Management: This is a full-service collections agency that offers a wide range of services, including skip tracing, asset recovery, litigation support, and more. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are accredited by the International Association of Commercial Collectors.
1. Credo Consulting
As a Real Estate investor, you need to be sure that the collection agency you hire is qualified to collect in your state. All states have different regulations when it comes to debt collection, and some agencies are not licensed to collect in all 50 states. is one of the few national agencies that is licensed in all 50 states, so you can rest assured they will be able to collect on your behalf no matter where your properties are located.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a collection agency is their success rate. has an impressive 95% success rate when it comes to collecting on past due accounts. This means that they have the experience and expertise needed to get the job done right.
2. Landmark Capital Group
Landmark Capital Group is a national firm that specializes in real estate collection. They have a network of over 1,200 attorneys and collection professionals, and they are licensed to operate in all 50 states. Landmark has a proven track record of success in collecting on past due real estate commissions, HOA dues, and other types of delinquent real estate debt.
3. Bureaucrat Collective
The Bureaucrat Collective is a group of skilled professionals who work together to provide efficient and effective collection services for real estate businesses. Their team of experts has a wealth of experience in the industry, and they are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients. The Bureaucrat Collective is dedicated to helping businesses collect on their outstanding debts, and they have a proven track record of success.
The Bureaucrat Collective offers a wide range of collection services, including skip tracing, asset verification, and legal collections. They also offer a variety of payment plans to fit your budget and needs. You can rest assured that the team at The Bureaucrat Collective will work tirelessly to get you the results you need. Contact them today to learn more about their services and how they can help you collect on your outstanding debts.
4. International Asset Managers
International asset managers are some of the most experienced and qualified professionals in the real estate industry. They have the connections and resources to get your property noticed by potential buyers all over the world. Here are ten of the best collection agencies to help you market your real estate globally:
1. Sotheby’s International Realty: With a network of over 850 offices in 60 countries, Sotheby’s has the reach and expertise to market your property to buyers around the globe.
2. Christie’s International Real Estate: Another top-notch international firm with a wide global reach, Christie’s has a proven track record of successful real estate transactions.
3. Douglas Elliman: With 150+ years of experience and a global team of agents, Douglas Elliman is one of the most qualified firms to handle your international real estate needs.
4. Corcoran Group: One of New York City’s leading residential brokerage firms, Corcoran also has a strong international presence with agents in key markets worldwide.
5. Halstead Property: Another major player in the New York City real estate market, Halstead also has a significant global reach through its partnerships with leading brokerages around the world.
6. Compass: A cutting-edge firm with a modern approach to marketing, Compass has quickly become one of the most popular choice for sellers looking to market their properties internationally.
7. Brown Harris Stevens: One of Manhattan’s oldest and most respected
5. One Way Consultants
If you’re a real estate agent, chances are you’ve had to deal with collections at some point. Whether it’s unpaid rent from a tenant or an outstanding mortgage payment from a borrower, collections can be a hassle. But there are collection agencies out there that specialize in real estate, and they can help you get the money you’re owed.
One Way Consultants is one such agency. They have a team of experienced professionals who know the ins and outs of real estate collections. And they’ll work with you to develop a custom strategy to get the money you’re owed.
One Way Consultants has a proven track record of success in real estate collections. And they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you’re looking for a collection agency to represent your real estate interests, One Way Consultants is worth considering.
6. Gutter Co LLC
1. Gutter Co LLC is a full-service collection agency that has been representing clients in the real estate industry for over 15 years.
2. We offer a variety of services tailored to fit the specific needs of our clients, including pre-collection, skip tracing, legal collections, and more.
3. We have a proven track record of success in collecting on delinquent accounts, and our experienced team is dedicated to getting results.
4. We understand the unique challenges that come with collecting on real estate debt, and we are here to help you get the money you are owed.
5. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you collect on your delinquent accounts.
7. Realty Partner Group
If you’re a real estate agent, then you know that one of the most important aspects of your job is to find the right collection agency to represent your needs. There are many different collection agencies out there, so it can be difficult to know which one is the best fit for you. To help make your decision easier, we’ve compiled a list of ten of the best collection agencies to represent your real estate interests.
1. The Realty Group: The Realty Group has been representing agents and brokers since 1992. They offer a wide range of services, including collections, Skip Tracing, Pre-foreclosure Assist, and more.
2. eCollect: eCollect is a full-service accounts receivable management company that has been in business since 1999. They offer collections, skip tracing, credit reporting, and more.
3. National Credit Solutions: National Credit Solutions has been in business since 1995 and offers a wide range of accounts receivable management services, including collections, skip tracing, credit repair, and more.
4. American Debt Collection Services: American Debt Collection Services has been in business since 1998 and offers both commercial and residential debt collection services.
5. First International Recovery: First International Recovery is a full-service accounts receivable management company that has been in business since 1998. They offer collections, skip tracing, credit reporting, and more.
6. Nationwide Debt Collectors: Nationwide Debt Collectors has been in business
8. Rocket Liquidators
Rocket Liquidators is a VA civil process server and collection agency specializing in commercial and residential real estate debt collection, serving clients nationwide from our offices in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, and Richmond. We understand that the collections process can be stressful, so we work hard to make it as seamless and stress-free as possible for our clients.
If you’re looking for a reliable, experienced collection agency to represent your real estate interests, look no further than Rocket Liquidators. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to request a free quote.
9. Lovie Development Tenants Property Management
As a follow up to our blog article discussing the top 10 collection agencies to work with when you own rental property, we wanted to provide our readers with a bit more information on the topic of lovie development tenants and property management.
Lovie development tenants are those who have been specifically chosen to live in your development due to their high credit scores, income levels, and other factors that make them an ideal renter. While these tenants may be harder to come by, they’re worth the effort as they’re much less likely to default on their rent or cause other problems.
When it comes to property management, there are a few key things to keep in mind in order to ensure that your lovie development tenant is happy and will want to stay in your development long-term.
First and foremost, you need to be responsive to any maintenance issues or concerns that they may have. If there’s a problem with their unit, you need to fix it ASAP – no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Secondly, you need to be flexible with rent payments – if they’re ever late, work with them to create a payment plan that works for both of you. Lastly, you need to respect their privacy and space – don’t enter their unit without permission or being invited in, and don’t snoop through their things.
If you can adhere to these simple property management tips, you’ll be well on your way to keeping your lovie
10. Visual Collections
There are many different real estate collection agencies out there, each with their own unique strengths. Here are ten of the best, in no particular order:
1) A-1 National Collections: A-1 National has been in business since 1986 and has an excellent reputation. They offer a wide range of services, including skip tracing, litigation support, and asset recovery.
2) AAA Collection Agency: AAA Collection Agency is a full-service agency that has been in business since 1969. They offer a wide range of services, including skip tracing, debt negotiation, and litigation support.
3) American Credit Management: American Credit Management is a full-service agency that has been in business since 1984. They offer a wide range of services, including credit counseling, debt negotiation, and asset recovery.
4) Asset Acceptance: Asset Acceptance is a full-service agency that has been in business since 1993. They offer a wide range of services, including credit counseling, debt negotiation, and asset recovery.
5) Cach LLC: CACH LLC is a full-service agency that has been in business since 1999. They offer a wide range of services, including skip tracing, debt negotiation, and litigation support.
6) Continental Credit Control: Continental Credit Control is afull-service agency that has been in business since 1966. They offer a wide range of services, including credit counseling, debt negotiation, and asset recovery.